SpeakerTalk Forum Index SpeakerTalk
This forum has been set up to facilitate discussion of 1970s KEF speakers and drive units. The owner of the Forum has no connection with KEF Audio.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

adcom 555 11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
adrianc
Introductory Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: adcom 555 11 Reply with quote

hi guys this is my first post please could someone help. and have just bought supposidely a working adcom GFA 555 11, however when it is powered up there is no output from the left channel. i have checked the fuses and one is not working on the left side but does not appear to be blown,(checked with ohm meter) i have changed the fuse and i am getting a very low distorted sound from the amp.Also the yellow light is on on the front of the amp for the left channel.
would anyone have an idea of where i should lok for the fault please??

i have looked on the net ebay as well for a service manual, however i have not been able to find one. would someone have one they could email me please.

Also does anyone know of an engineer who would look at this for me if i decide it is to difficult, preferably in the west midlands.

adrian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpeakerTalk Forum Index -> Audio equipment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: