SpeakerTalk Forum Index SpeakerTalk
This forum has been set up to facilitate discussion of 1970s KEF speakers and drive units. The owner of the Forum has no connection with KEF Audio.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Practical Guide to Crossover & System Design

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpeakerTalk Forum Index -> DIY with KEF drive units
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Erik_dv
Introductory Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:46 pm    Post subject: A Practical Guide to Crossover & System Design Reply with quote

A Practical Guide to Crossover & System Design By Malcolm Jones

I found this little booklet in my library. I bought it in 2004 from Falcon Electronics for £3.00.
I thought it might be of interest to the KEF community. I hope the people at Falcon Acoustics will not be offended by my action of putting a pdf of the booklet online. As far as I know it is no longer availible.

I do have a request: If anybody has the booklet "Active Loudspeakers, Crossover Filters and Sub-bass" by Malcolm Jones please send me a copy. Why? because in the Practical Guide Malcolm mentions it as recommended reading together with the Practical Guide.

The file: B/W PDF scanned at 600dpi, size: 82 Mb
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ApigZQWLg7D2E22ptVIGeMpDIk3xzOVY/view?usp=sharing

Just my 2 cents
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpeakerTalk Forum Index -> DIY with KEF drive units All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: