SpeakerTalk Forum Index SpeakerTalk
This forum has been set up to facilitate discussion of 1970s KEF speakers and drive units. The owner of the Forum has no connection with KEF Audio.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KUBE 104/2 schematic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tlmadsen
Introductory Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: KUBE 104/2 schematic Reply with quote

Seems like you can pick up KEF REF 104/2 for a good price, so I am very tempted to get a pair for my oldest daughter and restore them. (Hopefully) she will move on her own soon Very Happy

However, I have discovered that a KUBE dedicated for the KEF REF 104/2 was originally sold. You can find them on Ebay ext. but people are asking almost the same as you can get a pair of KEF REF 104/2 for, don't really make sense to me.

So, do somebody have the schematic for the KUBE 104/2 ?. Should not be to difficult to make a new PCB with just the existential frequency shaping.

Cheers

Thomas

Thomas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpeakerTalk Forum Index -> KEF speakers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: