SpeakerTalk Forum Index SpeakerTalk
This forum has been set up to facilitate discussion of 1970s KEF speakers and drive units. The owner of the Forum has no connection with KEF Audio.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Christmas or holiday music?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpeakerTalk Forum Index -> Music for Lovers of Vintage KEF Speakers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary
Senior Contributor 200+

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:29 am    Post subject: Christmas or holiday music? Reply with quote

I tend to like either swinging jazz or rock & roll Christmas music but always have a tough time finding something new. Something like Run Rudolph, Run which is pretty cool!

Any ideas out there?

And a safe and happy holiday to everyone!
proffski
Über Contributor 1000+

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: Christmas or holiday music? Reply with quote

I'm a tradiionalist and try to keep Christmas genteel, quiet and serene.
So I'll play 'Stille Nacht' in a few different languagaes and always add a few playings of "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" by Bing Crosby. Then there is room for other traditional Christmas carols.
Jay
Intermediate Contributor 25+

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

old thread...but I too love all the old Xmas music, and have much of it on vinyl. Much of this stuff is incredible....and even better coming through my KEF 105.4's.
willem-57
Senior Contributor 200+

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have here a Frank Sinatra Christmas vinyl album recorded in 1957. Never have listened too it, got it with an buy with other Sinatra's.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpeakerTalk Forum Index -> Music for Lovers of Vintage KEF Speakers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: