SpeakerTalk Forum Index SpeakerTalk
This forum has been set up to facilitate discussion of 1970s KEF speakers and drive units. The owner of the Forum has no connection with KEF Audio.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kate Bush - the Sensual World remastered on vinyl!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpeakerTalk Forum Index -> Music for Lovers of Vintage KEF Speakers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary
Senior Contributor 200+

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Kate Bush - the Sensual World remastered on vinyl!!! Reply with quote

Kate Bush - The Sensual World is simply amazing!

Sounds excellent! For me, it's one of the neglected gems in her catalogue.... if you're a KB fan, it's highly recommended!

Done by Audio Fidelity in California USA, mastering engineer is Steve Hoffman.

First Hounds of Love and now The Sensual World. I hope they do the whole Kate catalogue!
Gary
Senior Contributor 200+

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incidentally, I believe the distributor in the UK is F Minor, for all you UK folks out there.

paul@fminor.com

For those of us in Canada, eh? Diamond Groove carries Audio Fidelity titles.

http://diamondgroove.com/

I just checked and my UK copy that I have is a single jacket - the Audio Fidelity release is actually a high gloss gatefold jacket! So cool....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpeakerTalk Forum Index -> Music for Lovers of Vintage KEF Speakers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: